WHO WE ARE & WHY US?
Play dates and work days no longer have to compete with one another.
The first co-working space in Singapore, Trehaus offers childcare services. Being a working and present parent may be difficult, which is why we were created for this purpose.
Although families are not always able to make it out of the city, we provide you the option of bringing your children to work in an inclusive environment, allowing them to develop their minds while you pursue your career.
WHAT YOU WOULD GET
Private offices, semi-private dedicated workstation, and co-work space
- Our staff areas are divided into adults-only rooms and family-friendly zones, in which parents and children may coexist in peace.
- Our facility is linked to a high-speed WiFi network.
- Our pantry, offices, and lockers are available to members.
- Our mailing address may be used as a registered mailing address by members.
Our members have free reign over the meeting rooms.
- These rooms are ideal for gatherings of up to 10 people.
- The meeting room has a projector and whiteboard, which are both available.
Community & Network
Working with other people who share your interests and goals is an exciting prospect.
- Members have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and promote their services and businesses
- Members can get access to industry experts and mentors
- Members have access to a range of workshops and events
Our spaces can be rented out for events and parties
- Our customised events packages are available for seminars, workshops, networking sessions, and kids’ parties
- Our outdoor terrace space is ideal for networking
A drop-off service with activities for children
- Members have access to our Kids Atelier designed for children 6 – 36 months old
- Members can drop their children off with one of our caring, and friendly facilitators while they work at the co-working space
- Members get access to TrehausKids enrichment programmes at a special member-only rate