- Designed to maximise the potential of space and light
- Flexible and adaptable
- Created to develop the potential, abilities and curiosity of childrenthrough exploration alone and with others
- Feature carefully selected materials and finishes which are safe for children
- Selected for aesthetic, sensorial and functional qualities to help children appreciate the world through their senses
- Colours are subtle, with not too much stimulation
The Atelier Zones
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE
The Reading Nook features story books, a cosy tepee and beanbags for storytime.
The corner features craft, art and sensorial play materials for exploration.
The Pretend Play Corner features soft-play furniture and fittings to fuel the imagination.
Infanthaus features a soft play mat complete with a bumpguard and non-toxic toys for infants.
The Meals Corner is a place where children of all ages can gather for a snack. High chairs are also available.
The Sleeping Nook is a darkened area where children can sleep in toddler / infant cots.